Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Do you create inspiring and stimulating content? Then we need to talk. We’re looking for someone who goes beyond the standard “social media manager” job description you’ve likely read 100 times.
The Social Media Manager is responsible for maintaining brand and voice across a wide array of clients, staying close to the people who love what they do, while creating highly engaged and active audiences. They are enthusiastic about culture and brands, with a knack for keeping up with evolving trends with a keen ability to digest and understand and translate it into actionable content.
Deep Fried is seeking a qualified and experienced Social Media Manager to work with a multitude of the agency’s clients, in both retainer and campaign-based projects. This position is located in New Orleans, LA and is primarily an in-office position. The position is available now and first interviews will be held remotely by Zoom. No recruiters.
- Social Media Content : strategy, content planning, curation, writing & production
- Organic Social Media Management : profile management, scheduling & posting
- Paid Social Media Marketing : post boosting, ad strategy & placement
- Community Management: responses, outreach & growth strategy
- Monitoring & Optimization
- Analytics, Insights & Reporting
The ideal candidate will:
- Create social accounts and manage platforms for a wide array of clients.
- Develop and manage cross-platform, multimedia editorial calendars to achieve specific and measurable goals.
- Plan, present, execute, and optimize effective paid and organic strategies, concepts and guidelines across all social channels and unique audiences.
- Translate trends into compelling content that fits our clients’ brand through the lens of business.
- Engage with our clients’ communities and foster an ongoing relationship with followers, brand advocates, and influencers.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across organic and paid social media.
- Discern and distill valuable insights from data to optimize calendars and campaigns, as well as report on to clients.
- Firm knowledge of practices in and proven effectiveness across platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Snapchat, and TikTok.
- 2-5+ years of social media and content creation experience for clients, agency experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Social Management Platforms such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social and experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD and After Effects or similar creative programs is a plus.
- An understanding of the intersection of content and data, and analytics, measuring overall effectiveness.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, eager to write effective content.
- Bonus qualifications: light photography skills and existing relationships with influencers /popular social media accounts.
Pay & Benefits
- Full-time salary pay commensurate with experience
- 10 Holidays + PTO + Friyay program
- Health Insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- Short-term disability & Maternity policy
- Flexible schedule with “core office hours” 9am – 5pm CST
Qualified candidates should apply below or submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER and the following:
- Resume (or link), Cover Letter, and link to LinkedIn profile and relevant social profiles you’d like to share
- Link to / documentation of relevant case studios / portfolio of work