Digital Media Specialist / Analyst
Deep Fried is a full-service, New-Orleans based creative and interactive agency. We help businesses reach their potential by building memorable brands and cross-channel campaigns that speak to their customers.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Digital Media Specialist / Analyst to work with a multitude of the agency’s clients, across a wide array of industries. The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for placing media across all digital platforms, from display to social media and paid search. They are responsible for managing and optimizing budgets, across campaigns on varying timelines; some projects may span days, weeks or months, while others are ongoing / long-term contracts. Whether working on a single geo-targeted campaign, or a full-funnel / multi-channel customer acquisition campaign, they bring a positive attitude to the workplace and are enthusiastic about helping clients meet their goals.
This position is based in our New Orleans, LA office. The position is available now and first interviews will be held remotely by Zoom. No recruiters. Deep Fried is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Minimum 2-3+ years of digital & integrated media planning & buying experience for clients in an agency setting.
- Campaign Setup: onboarding, KPI’s, goals, attribution & audience development
- Digital Media: placement, campaign management & optimization across digital, social & paid search platforms
- Creation, Auditing & Reconciliation of IO’s, Invoices & Expenses
- Analytics, Insights & Reporting
- Integrated Media: strategy & placement
- Experience purchasing through DSP’s
- Content Marketing: email & blogging
- E-commerce: Shopify, Google Shopping, Amazon, Instagram, etc.
- Multi-channel / Full-funnel Marketing Strategy
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will be someone who should have:
- Well-rounded understanding of multi-channel, full-funnel marketing
- Ability to manage a variety of digital / integrated campaigns with differing timelines and run dates
- Comprehension of media planning and budgeting (fee versus commission structures)
- Working knowledge of media vendor landscape, offerings and inventory (local, regional, national)
- An existing understanding of DSP management
- Strong emphasis on incorporating and implementing emerging and digital media
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable with pitching ideas
- Strong math skills for auditing and reconciliation of expenses
- Extreme organizational and time management skills
Pay & Benefits
- Full-time salary pay commensurate with experience
- 10 Holidays + PTO + Friyay program
- Health Insurance
- 401K match up to 4%
- Short-term disability
- Maternity policy
- Flexible schedule with “core office hours” 9am – 5pm CST
Qualified candidates should submit an email to [email protected] with the subject line DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST and the following:
- Resume (or link) and Cover Letter
- Link to / documentation of relevant media plans / case studies / reports