Digital Media Manager / Coordinator
Deep Fried is a full-service, New-Orleans based creative and interactive agency. We help businesses reach their potential by building memorable brands and cross-channel campaigns that speak to their customers.
We are seeking a qualified and experienced Digital Media Manager / Coordinator to work with a multitude of the agency’s clients, across a wide array of industries. The Digital Media Manager is responsible for placing media across all digital platforms, from display to social media and paid search. They are responsible for managing and optimizing budgets, across campaigns on varying timelines; some projects may span days, weeks or months, while others are ongoing / long-term contracts. Whether working on a single geo-targeted campaign, or a full-funnel / multi-channel customer acquisition campaign, they bring a positive attitude to the workplace and are enthusiastic about helping clients meet their goals.
This position is located in New Orleans, LA and is an in-office or work remote hybrid position. The position is available now and first interviews will be held remotely by Zoom. No recruiters.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Minimum 2-4+ years of digital media experience for clients in an agency setting.
- Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics including but not limited to CTR, CPC, CPA or ROI goals
- Familiarity / demonstrated experience with:
- Google Suite including but not limited to, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google My Business
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Managing, auditing, and reconciling media expenses
- Digital ad industry tools experience including:
- Social media marketing tools
- Email marketing tools
- SEO (search engine optimization) tools
- Conversion optimization tools
- Lead enrichment tools
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with an ability to multi-task between multiple accounts with differing timelines and run dates
- Plus but not required:
- Integrated Media: strategy & placement
- Content Marketing: email & blogging
- Audience/Target Persona Creation and Building
- E-commerce: Shopify, Google Shopping, Amazon, Instagram, etc.
- Experience purchasing through DSP’s
- Multi-channel / Full-funnel Marketing Strategy
- Setup, Management & Optimization of digital marketing campaigns across:
- Display / video campaigns
- Paid social
- On / off-site SEO
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing Support in:
- Organic Social
- Front-end WordPress content management
- Campaign Lifecycles:
- Campaign Setup: onboarding, KPI’s, goals, attribution & audience development
- Daily / Weekly management and optimization of campaigns
- Creation, Auditing & Reconciliation of IO’s, Invoices & Expenses
- Analytics, Insights & Reporting
Pay & Benefits
- Full-time salary pay commensurate with experience, proficiency & skill set
- 10 Holidays + PTO + Friyay program
- Health Insurance, Short-term disability, Maternity policy & 401K match up to 4%
- Flexible schedule with “core office hours” 9 am-5pm CST
Some of our benefits / perks are listed here. We do some fun stuff over here and are looking for eager and talented individuals who want to join our team and be part of the growing Deep Fried family. Deep Fried is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should submit an email to [email protected] with the subject line DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER and the following:
- Resume (or link), Cover Letter, and link to LinkedIn profile
- Link to / documentation of relevant media plans / case studies / reports
- Any relevant certifications (completed or in-progress)