Digital Media Manager
Deep Fried is a full-service, New-Orleans based creative and interactive agency. We help businesses reach their potential by building memorable brands and cross-channel campaigns that speak to their customers. We are seeking a qualified and experienced mid to senior level Digital Media Manager / Analyst to work with a multitude of the agency’s clients, across a wide array of industries. The Digital Media Manager is responsible for strategizing and managing media across all digital platforms, from display to social media and paid search. They are responsible for managing and optimizing budgets, across campaigns on varying timelines; some projects may span days, weeks or months, while others are ongoing / long-term contracts. Whether working on a single geo-targeted campaign, or a full-funnel / multi-channel customer acquisition campaign, they bring a positive attitude to the workplace and are enthusiastic about helping clients meet their goals.
- Campaign Setup: onboarding, KPI’s, goals, attribution & audience development
- Digital Media: placement, campaign management & optimization across digital, social & paid search platforms
- Social Media Management: organic and paid account strategy, oversight & optimization
- Creation, Auditing & Reconciliation of IO’s, Invoices & Expenses
- Analytics, Insights & Reporting
- Integrated Media: strategy & placement
- Experience in management of campaigns and purchasing through DSP’s
- Content Marketing: email & blogging
- E-commerce: Shopify, Google Shopping, Amazon, Instagram, etc.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- Well-rounded understanding of multi-channel, full-funnel marketing
- Ability to manage a variety of digital / integrated campaigns with differing timelines and run dates
- Comprehension of media planning and budgeting (fee versus commission structures)
- Working knowledge of media vendor landscape, offerings and inventory (local, regional, national)
- Strong emphasis on incorporating and implementing emerging and digital media
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable with pitching ideas
- Strong math skills for auditing and reconciliation of expenses
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Minimum 2-5+ years of digital media management experience for clients in an agency setting.
Pay & Benefits
- Full-time salary pay commensurate with experience
- 10 Holidays + PTO + Friyay program
- Health Insurance, Short-term disability, parental leave policy & 401K match up to 4%
- Flexible schedule with “core office hours” 9 am-5pm CST
Some of our benefits / perks are listed here. We do some fun stuff over here and are looking for eager and talented individuals who want to join our team and be part of the growing Deep Fried family. Deep Fried is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should submit an email to [email protected] with the subject line DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER and the following:
- Resume (or link) and Cover Letter
- Link to / documentation of relevant media plans / case studies / reports
This position may be offered as remote position, or in New Orleans, LA or Baton Rouge, LA as a work in-office & remote hybrid role.