Integrated Project Manager
Deep Fried is seeking a qualified and experienced Integrated Project Manager to manage resources and workstreams across a multitude of the agency’s clients, in both retainer and project-based work.
Project Managers act as the agency “glue”, responsible for overseeing day-to-day project activities, including management of the internal multidisciplinary teams, and client expectations, primarily serving as a strategic decision-maker, facilitating internal teams and guiding workflows through the project lifecycle. They are also responsible for resourcing and financial reporting across respective accounts.
The Project Manager needs the ability to focus on goals and solutions both large and small. Working with a team of discipline leads, the Project Manager becomes the focal point for delivery across a series of workstreams while keeping up to date on daily project activities. They must be prepared to meet deliverable requirements, assess change and risk management, and frequently oversee a number of hybrid client/Deep Fried teams.
This position is located in New Orleans, LA and is primarily an in-office position. The position is available now and first interviews will be held remotely by Zoom. No recruiters.
Our ideal candidate would have:
- 1 – 3 years agency experience with 2+ years of integrated marketing experience preferred
- Project / resource management experience with use of ERP / PM software
- Experience delivering for industry leading companies (including brand, social, banner, digital, video and strategic consulting projects)
- Project management / ERP / CRM software platforms (training to be provided)
- An ability to manage and grow long-term engagements with multiple project tracks with a firm command of project management processes and methodologies
- An ability to manage and set client expectations. At the end of the day (or project), you make sure that everyone is satisfied.
Interfacing across all teams including account services, production, department leads, and often the client, the Project Manager is responsible for delivering contract-compliant agency products / services on time and on budget by allocating and managing internal resources. They will:
- Draft well-written, well-defined estimates, scopes of work, and change orders based on client needs
- Build out and execute on internal budgets and timelines, keeping both internal and external (client) team accountable for meeting deadlines
- Assess and leverage company-wide resources across departments (or external vendors / freelance resources) to allocate to creative, interactive, and integrated projects
- Task out and book work across teams for jobs and projects using PM software / ERP
- Effectively manage and track projects from start to finish leveraging project management tools, monitoring project health & budget tracking
- Work with the creative, digital and development teams to convey project specifics and client needs and provide feedback throughout the project where needed
- Ensure adherence to design, marketing, and development processes and timelines
- Ensure all final/approved work meets identified objectives and complies with contracts
The ideal candidate would embody strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate, collaborate and manage fellow employees at various levels. We are seeking a candidate who can both lead by example and also take an active interest in fostering the talents of those working with them.
- Accountability – takes responsibility for and ownership of assigned projects / account successes and failures
- Team Driver – drives the process, project, communication, and finances forward daily
- Team Consciousness – understands that one’s actions affect others and the agency, and acts accordingly
- Diplomacy – manages internal relations for all departments and looks for the most effective solution to better the agency and project
- Critical Thinking – evaluates opportunities for efficiencies and effectiveness
- Adaptability – remains flexible and focused in an environment of changing circumstances
Pay & Benefits
- Full-time salary pay commensurate with experience, proficiency & skill set
- 10 Holidays + PTO + Friyay program
- Health Insurance, Short-term disability, Maternity policy & 401K match up to 4%
- Flexible schedule with “core office hours” 9 am-5pm CST
Some of our benefits / perks are listed here. We do some fun stuff over here and are looking for eager and talented individuals who want to join our team and be part of the growing Deep Fried family.
Qualified candidates should submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line PROJECT MANAGER and the following:
- Resume (or link), Cover Letter, and link to LinkedIn profile
- Link to / documentation of at least one campaign / project plan and a brief case study outlining the project, including overview and campaign elements
- List of software and Project Management tools the candidate has worked in and any relevant Project Management certifications (completed or in-progress)