We are seeking an intern for 25-35 hrs weekly who has studied and has an interest in pursuing graphic / web design / advertising as a career.
Available internship positions
- Graphic Design & Branding
- Web Development
- Social Media
- SEO / SEM
- E-mail Campaigns
This is not a position for someone who is vaguely considering a career in marketing. You will be producing real work for real clients. Additionally, you will be asked to help with administrative and organizational duties which will familiarize you with the ins and outs of working in an advertising environment.
What you can expect
- Apply what you are learning in school in practical ways, not theoretical.
- Learn what works in the real world for clients with real budgets.
- Collaborate with professionals that will provide valuable information for your classes and future career.
- Learn to communicate efficiently with printers, vendors and/or partners
- No coffee runs. We’re all grown ups and can pour our own coffee.
Flexible schedule and light-hearted atmosphere, but looking only for serious, aspiring designers, developers and/or marketers with a desire to learn and grow in this deadline-oriented environment.